Dynarex Safe-Touch Vinyl Exam Gloves offer protection from contaminants and a comfortable fit without the risks commonly associated with latex. The gloves have a minimum thickness of 2 mil. to ensure added tactile sensitivity and elasticity. Ideal for a wide range of healthcare, professional, and food service environments.
Clear vinyl exam gloves powder free
10 boxes of 100 each
The Dynarex Safe-Touch Vinyl Exam Gloves are crafted from vinyl for added flexibility. The ambidextrous gloves are designed with a minimum 2 mil. thickness for increased tactile sensitivity. A polymer lining and beaded cuff prevent tears and ensure the gloves are easy to put on. The gloves fit securely around the wrist and have hand-conforming flexibility to prevent physical fatigue. Frequently used in many settings including medical facilities, long-term care facilities, food service, hair salons, and more. Available in sizes S, M, L, and XL. Gloves are packaged 100/box and 1000/cs.
- Designed for tactile sensitivity and elasticity
- Produced with softer vinyl resin for more comfort and stretch
- 3 mil. min. thickness at palm, 2 mil. min. thickness at fingertip
- Ambidextrous and powder-free
- Not made with natural rubber latex