Practi-Crash Code Pack™, for clinical training, teaches your students the skills associated with administering emergency crash cart IV solutions. Rapid response skill-based learning is the newest safe simulation from Wallcur. Each Practi-Crash Code Pack™ includes 6 of the most commonly administered IV solutions designed to accurately simulate the exact color, calibration, and contents of the real thing. Includes Practi-Atropine™, Practi-Sodium Bicarbonate™ 8.4%, Practi-Calcium Chloride™, Practi-Dextrose™, Practi-Epinephrine™, and Practi-Lidocaine™. Needle-free syringes with plastic barrels can be engaged for practice using our 5, 10, and 50 mL syringes.
Wallcur’s ER Competency Practice Will Test:
- Accurate reading and opening crash cart code boxes
- Hand/eye coordination while engaging glass syringe with plastic barrel
- Dosage calculation and measurement
- Intravenous administration of Practi-Crash Code™ solutions using an aseptic needle-free system
- Charting the amount, route, time, and efficacy of the delivery
Qty: 6 syringes (1 of each med)
NOT FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL USE. FOR TRAINING PURPOSES ONLY.