The Dynarex Dead End Caps are designed to provide a sterile solution for closing the blue and red ports after dialysis procedures. These caps are crafted with wings to allow for better grip and control, making them easier to use and helping to reduce the risk of infection. The caps are non-vented and do not have an access port, further reducing the risk of contamination.
Each package contains 2 caps, 1 red and 1 blue, that are individually packaged in their own sterile pouch. The caps are made without the use of natural rubber latex or DEHP, making them safe for individuals who may have an allergy to these materials.
Dynarex Dead End Caps are designed to be used with Luer Lock systems and can be compared to Molded Products® Luer Lock Caps (MPC – 125) by Molded Products, Incorporated. With 200 caps per box and 10 boxes per case, you’ll have a reliable supply on hand for your dialysis needs.
- Sterile caps designed to close blue and red ports after dialysis
- Non-vented design without access port helps reduce infection risk
- Wings for improved grip and control
- 2 units per pouch, 1 red cap and 1 blue cap
- Not made with natural rubber latex or DEHP
- Compares to Molded Products Luer Lock Caps (MPC-125)
- 200 per box, 10 boxes per case