The Spenco Second Skin Squares Moist Burn Pads are designed to provide a comfortable and moist barrier for burns. Made of 95% pure, sterile water and 4% polyethylene oxide, the pads are non-irritant and odorless, offering instant relief and protection for the affected area. The pads will not stick to the wound, making them ideal for general use on uncompromised skin for the prevention of skin pressure, rubbing, chafing, and blisters. The hydrogel pads are available in 3” circles, 1” squares, and 2” x 3” rectangles and are suitable for use in clinics, training rooms, and first aid stations. With soothing and cooling properties, the Spenco Second Skin Squares Moist Burn Pads are a great solution for preventing and treating burns. Catalog Number 10-637 / 1063700, National Stock Number 6510-01-306-5042.
- The Spenco™ Second Skin Squares are moist burn pads made of 95% pure, sterile water
- Used for preventing skin pressure, rubbing, chafing, and blisters
- Non-irritant and odorless, providing instant relief and protection
- Available in 3” circles, 1” squares, and 2” x 3” rectangles
- Soothing and cooling effect
- Catalog Number: 10-637 / 1063700
- National Stock Number: 6510-01-306-5042
- Ideal for general users and for use in clinics, training rooms, and first aid stations.